Monday, April 19, 2010

Snowqualmie Falls


On Sunday, I woke up expecting to work but to my surprise someone picked up my shift for me and Josh and I were able to spend the whole day together! (this is super rare since I work weekends mostly and he works days) Josh and I have been trying to be more active and we both love the outdoors. It was a beautiful day and we have been talking about going hiking. So Josh decided to take me to snowqualmie falls and climb down the mountain to the bottom to see the falls! I thought it was the perfect workout because it started out super easy just going down a 1/2 mile hill but then after we enjoyed the falls and the surroundings going back up the hill was super hard; for me anyway. hehe. It was my kind of work out because you only had one option and that was to go up the hill..... there was no giving up.Josh is in alot better shape than I expected and so I was very much alone feeling quite pathetic stopping every 50 feet or so to stop the intense burning in my legs. Overall though the whole day was very enjoyable and look forward to another challenge like that again.

1 comment: