Friday, April 30, 2010

April is over!

So April is over and may is almost here...I can't believe how fast time flys by! I will be 21 in less than 2 months people! I have no reason to really be excited I don't drink or gamble but I guess it's exciting that I have been alive for more than 20 years. Anyway enough about my age. I'm home sick at the moment and pretty bored...I'm trying to keep myself busy on the computer so I can get better. I'm meanwhile coughing up a lung or two.

I wanted to update everyone on how easter went this year...This was the first year Josh and I actually had an easter egg hunt. Last year my parents attempted to do one but the dogs managed to get into the eggs and eat all of the chocolate, of course they left all the money (kinda surprising) but my parents took that back and we had no easter egg hunt. Sad huh. So this year was just me and josh against keri. The hunt consisted of dad giving keri a bunch of clues as to where the eggs were, Josh wasn't very helpful in finding the eggs (he can't grasp as to why we run around the yard like crazy people to find eggs with money in it)and I was running around trying to find all of the obvious ones. Keri and Brittany both use violence to win the "big money egg" two years now I have been crippled by them and unable to find the winning egg. But I'm not mad, it's on like donky kong next year! Josh will also be ready you can be sure of that! So keri won this year. I have yet to find the money egg in my 18 years or so of looking on easter...It will happen though I just know it...even if I am the last hunter.

1 comment:

  1. ha in your dreams. Violence,you haven't even seen my crazy side. I am coming next Easter just so I can beat you!

    ReplyDelete