Saturday, November 21, 2009

I am thankful for...

I just thought I would take a minute to tell everyone the things I am thankful for since thanksgiving is right around the corner...

1. First of all I am so thankful for my family. I have been blessed with a very loving, kind, and giving family. They have taught me so much and i'm so thankful for the bond that we now have with each other. I look forward to it getting stronger as the years go by.
2. I'm so thankful I have met such a wonderful man to marry and start a family with. He is always finding ways to help people in whatever they need before he ever thinks of himself. He is so kind and loving. Im just so thankful god blessed me with him in my life.
3.And lastly, I'm am so thankful that I have a roof over my head, and both my husband and I have jobs. There are so many people this season without work and means to feed their families. I pray that god will bless there families to not go without.

Anyway that was my 2cents for today. I truly feel blessed to be where I am right now in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment