Sunday, November 15, 2009

Halloween! AND ♥Anniversary♥


Yes, That was Josh this last halloween!!! I know he was so scary. Haha we had a VERY good halloween. Josh and I went over to my best friend Sarah's house (pictured <<) who lives in Olympia (also where Josh's parents live) and spent halloween night there. We started the night easy we went out to applebees all dressed up. Josh was so scary; as in the picture and sarah was a very pretty bird--which at the moment is escaping my mind. I was'nt dressed up, I know-lame. Anyway, so we did that and on the way back decided to go scare Josh's folks which we successfully did and very well at that. Josh kept opening there garage door and hiding until he finally popped out and scared the daylights out of them both.( poor things they both were in their jemmies. We finished the night by me playing mommy driving them both around the neighborhoods to treat-or-treat. I think they thought Josh might have been mentally retarded as he never talked and Sarah was sweet enough to go up to the door with them. They scored on candy!!! haha. We were enjoying that, having fun and of course-me being the cultz I am--- hit my head on a treadmill!!! They spent the rest of the night convincing me I was'nt going to die and that I did'nt need stitches. It sure felt bigger then it was. hehe. So that was our evening.

♥The night before Josh and I celebrated our 1 year knowing each other. Last year on halloween was really the first time we had our first "date". We both went to a halloween party with mutual friends. Anyway Happy 1 Year Anniversary baby! I love you!♥

No comments:

Post a Comment