Thursday, October 15, 2009

FOR SALE---UPDATE: SOLD!!!!


Depressing as it is, I have to get rid of my girly bed. It is so cute and I wish I could keep it but we have a queen now and since we will be moving in march most likely to a one bedroom my bed has to go. :( Lol okay so other then that, life is going really well for Josh and I. Josh is working extremely hard and just as impressive as ever. He also was offered a side job on saturdays for his parents apartment complex pressure washing. :) I on the other hand have not been so lucky, it has been SOO slow at the cheesecake factory, last week I worked 9 hours! It will be busy closer to the end of Oct but it's sure hard getting to that point! Go out to eat people!!haha BUT, thankfully I have such a wonderful husband who can provide for both of us. He is so great I love him so much.


As for moving, YES! Finally we are planning to move in March. We are not moving far away perphaps to kirkland or bellevue. Although Josh would prefer it be North Carolina. I want to start looking now since March will be here before you know it and the holidays eat up alot of time Nov and Dec will hardly count! I'm so excited to move, this was my first place and I have alot of memories here including some bad roomates, and creepy neighbors. I'd like to keep that here and move into an apartment my husband and I can finally call our own. HOME!

1 comment:

  1. depending on your budget you should look at houses! if you look hard enough you can find something, but not this far out. You won't be able to find something for march until like Feb.

    ReplyDelete