Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Creative Halloween


images

(I did not take the above picture but I thought it was creative)
I cannot believe it is already mid-October and Josh and I have been married for over two months now. What can I say time flys by when your having fun. Josh and I met last year on Halloween so we have been trying to decide what to do for it since it will be our 1 year marker. Maybe a nice dinner out, maybe just sit at home eating as much candy as possible and a scary movie, or of course go to a halloween party. I guess alot will depend on if I get the night off or not. We will be extremly slow at the Cheesecake factory where I work so I hope I don't. Anyway we have been trying to brainstorm CHEAP ideas for costumes and I came across this website which had some funny very inexpensive costume's that you could whip up in about 10 seconds, most things you would have around your house. :) Im going to show this sight to josh when he gets home and we will decide then. I will post our decision after halloween. Here is the website if anyone wants to check it out. Here are a few of the ideas though....


First Class Male
*Buy some stamps and paste them on your face or glue some onto an old shirt.

Leafblower
*Wear a baseball cap with a leaf dangling down in front of your face. When someone asks what you are, blow on the leaf.

Mastercard Ad
*Wear whatever clothing you choose. Attach a sign to your back that says "Shirt: $30...Jeans: $50...Shoes: $70......Halloween costume that took minimal effort: Priceless.

No comments:

Post a Comment