Wednesday, September 3, 2014

5 year Wedding Anniversary, August 1st, 2014.

This is the day 5 years ago the man of my dreams agreed to marry me. I feel so blessed to be his wife. He is an amazing man that makes me laugh everyday, I can completely be my true self and he supports me in anything and everything I do. I love him more today than I ever thought was possible to love someone. When I think about how truly lucky I am to have found in him my best friend, partner in crime, true love and biggest supporter my heart is overcome with happiness and love. It hurts sometimes I love him so much. It is unconditional. True love.
This is usually the time everyone would report how many children they have had, times they have moved, houses they have lived in/bought and every other accomplishment. Josh and I have not had a "typical" first 5 years of marriage but I would not trade any of them for anything. Everything we have gone through and have been blessed with have brought us closer. Every day we learn more about each other and our relationship. We don't know what the years ahead of us have in store. We know God is in the details and is mindful of what we are meant to do/be. We hope to someday have children and have a place to call our own but for now I'm just so happy that god blessed me with the most important part of my life early on.... Josh. I love you forever and always.


No comments:

Post a Comment