Thursday, September 6, 2012

Rewind

Summer has flown by and omg it's SEPTEMBER! Can we rewind back to the start of the summer?I start school in alittle over a week and I feel like i'm getting ready for high school all over again, I honestly never thought i'd go back to school since I could never find anything in my opinion going to school for. My decision to go back to school was a fast one (literally deciding one night to enroll in the occupational therapy program) But God works in mysteries ways and I know it is meant to be.About 2 years ago I was rearended by a a driver on the freeway and as a result had to seek treatment for several months. In that time I was offered a job at a chiropractors office which in itself was a huge blessing for the employment change. A co-worker of mine was just starting the Occupational Therapy program at that same time. Because of her I also will be completing that program because of all of the wonderful things I know occupational therapy can do to help people improve there quality of life. I'm excited to make a difference everyday I go to work. I find it amazing that my life took a complete u-turn from that day. As I'm sure many more things will change in the years to come life is amazing, exciting and nerve racking all at the same time. It's a good feeling. Josh has been extremely supportive durning this time when we are relying much on faith to make sure this was the best decision at this time for our family. Once I complete school I will graduate will my Associates Degree and be COTA certified, I will be taking the National exam so I can practice anywhere in the United States. We are planning to make the move across the country once school is completed. This will as well be a leap of faith but we know it will be worth it in more than one way. But one thing is for sure eastcoasters don't do well here in the northwest ;)

Josh and I are doing well, excited to start this new adventure and everything that comes with it. Will post pictures soon of our AMAZING trip to Las Vegas and San Deigo this past August! Things are just crazy...

No comments:

Post a Comment