Saturday, May 12, 2012

Welcome summer 2012!


I know it has been forever since I posted last. Josh and I have been staying super busy. We also cancelled our internet and cable subscription in trade for unlimited hot yoga every month. So I'm not able to get on the internet to post as often. But honestly I don't miss it at all. Being on the internet all the time and watching tv is such a waste of time. It's amazing when you take it out of your life how much time you find to do other things. Anyway we are really enjoying life right now. Hot yoga is our thing. If your not familiar with hot yoga it's pretty big in seattle since its pretty much always cold. The room is 105, we do a series of 26 postures to help strengthen, tone and help regulate your metabolism and stamina. It is so awesome;hard but awesome. I'm still on my weightloss journey, It's been months and the weighloss is slow but it's coming off and this is a lifestyle I can maintain something I've never been able to do before. 30lbs so far. :) I'm happy. My inspiration has been my best friend sarah who after only 6 months has lost over 100lbs. WAY TO GO SARAH! I love her and she inspires me to be better, thats what best friends are for. Anyway still working alot and going on lots of hikes we recently hiked Little Mount Si. Here are some pictures of the hike, it's beautiful and well worth the incline. We are finally getting some nice weather it will be a great summer i'm sure. We bought some white water rafting and kayaking tickets so we are excited to take those trips. We are still debating on what to do for my birthday since it's right around the corner! I can't belive it! I'll be 23. It feels like yesterday I was in high school but isn't that how it is for everyone? Time flys by!




No comments:

Post a Comment