Thursday, April 1, 2010

Just a thought..

So I've just gotten home from work i'm bummed because Josh is already sleeping and I hate coming home and having no one to talk to. Especially since I wanted to do some sort of april fools joke to him. I still might wake him up to do one, but that would be kinda mean. Anyway, so lately everyone knows I am starting to get kinda crazy with coupons. I just got to thinking how worth is it to keep doing couponing and is it really saving me that much money. The way I see it relistically i'm still spending the same amount of money but i'm getting ALOT more, but somewhat alot of junk food. Josh likes it but I don't really like having it around the house. I do have enough cereal to last us a very long time and my "stockpile" is going really well. I'm still trying to figure out where to put everything. Anyway, I'm sorry my blog seems so boring. Probably because at the moment, my life is kinda boring. This is my new hobby Josh and I are trying to meet more friends because since we've gotten married it seems we have none anymore. So Josh and I are working alot since we are saving saving saving to hopefully buy a house sometime next year. (I wish) But we should have enough saved if we wanted to buy one. :) We really want to move to the eastcoast to buy a house and settle down but it's hard when our jobs and families are here so we will see, who knows what the future holds. I can't believe it's already April and Josh and I have almost been married a year. Josh purposed this time last year. It brings back good memories. I love him so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment