Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Josh and Lindsey's Christmas and Happy New year!

Josh and I had a wonderful first christmas together. The Rich family got us for the holidays this year; we will be attempting to switch every other year. It will be hard to not see my family for Christmas especially since all my siblings are there and I hardly get to see them but it is the same senerio for Josh, most of his family lives on the East coast. Marriage is all about compromise and Josh is so great with my side of the family. He fits right in, I just knew he was the man for me when he could dish out just as much as take all the pranks and jokes my family loves to play on him.

Josh and I kinda splurged this year spending way to much money on each other and so did my parents they bought all of the wives in my family a KITCHEN AIDE STAND MIXER!!! I LOVE mine. I use it all the time and it makes me feel like a real "cook". It is my new years resolution to not only try to cook very delicious food that my husband will eat but also healthy food! Josh and I both need to loose some weight and start eating better. The Kitchen aide is sure an inspiration. I'm in love!..

Josh got me a very nice camera for Christmas, my sister and everyone else it seems has been getting in to photography and that has always been something i've been intrested in, so I thought "why not?" and asked for it for Christmas. Its not a fancy SLR (professional camera) but its a step down for a more user friendly device. It is tricky though I def have to read ALL the directions to make sure my pictures come out. Here are some that I took of the delicious shepards pie and pudding dessert I made. Both were SOO Yummy!



THE OTHER LOVE OF MY LIFE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment