Monday, June 1, 2009

♥The Proposal...Easter Sunday♥

Easter sunday as soon as I get up and out of bed Josh wakes up too (somewhat unusual) He kisses me goodmorning and tells me to look down at the edge of the bed. I see an Easter basket... at this point I'm thinking ah, what a sweetheart he somehow managed to make eggs and hide them while I was sleeping! Knowing I love chocolate this is major bonus points for him...hehe I leave the room and start the guided tour of the apartment to search for eggs; some that have already been gotten into by our little cats elle and lilly. I can't stop smiling, Im almost finished when I reach one egg and Josh stops to look at me while I open it, the note inside tells me to turn around. When I do, there is an egg hanging miraclously by a string to each side of the slider glass doors which I didnt realize was there before. Josh tells me to pull on the egg before I open it. I do, and down comes a banner saying Lindsey Will you Marry me? I open the egg and there is the most beautiful ring I have ever seen tied to the string that loosened the banner. Josh comes over and puts it on my hand, kisses my ring finger and says I love you will you marry me? Of course I said yes, I am the luckiest girl! I love you Josh!

I found this video taken minutes before Josh popped the question, Its not much, its hard to see, has no sound and is only seconds long but its a memory that will stay with me forever....

No comments:

Post a Comment