Friday, June 19, 2009

Birthday fun!


Josh surprised me yesterday for my birthday by staying home from work to spend the whole day with me and of course do anything I wanted. He of course already had some surprises of his own along the way one which included season passes to wild waves, something I only mentioned I would love to do with him, one or two times weeks before. We had a blast for the short time we were their since they closed at four..I can't wait till we can go again. Later that night we had our friends, Jeremy, Dezi and their new baby Jade as well as my best friend sarah over for a bbq, movie and some homemade cherry pie Sarah made me, with 20 matchsticks in the pie to wish me happy birthday, hehe its the thought that counts! Im lucky to have such great people in my life...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment